[Roadsters] I broke my Vintage Comp sway bar.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] I broke my Vintage Comp sway bar.
From: "Walter.Peterson" <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 01:14:13 -0800
Besides needing 2 new tops I also need a new front bar.

I've been driving without a front sway bar for a month now & hate it, its
way to squirrely!
Besides buying new from Datsun Parts which is ok really, anyone else want to
share their good fortune?
Where else can I get a good used or new front competition front sway bar?

I broke it on the tightest downhill drop-away corkscrew turn you'll ever
see. I drive it every day, and the frontend unicycles around it. Yes, the
right front wheel is hanging in the air every time unless I want to drive on
the wrong side of the road.

Thank you in advance,

Walt Peterson
Santa Barbara