[Roadsters] Fwd: New Series Premiere of Legendary Motorcar TV

To: 510 List <bluebird510@googlegroups.com>, Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: New Series Premiere of Legendary Motorcar TV
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 16:10:27 -0600
It's about time these guys returned to the air. Unfortunately Peter Klutt's
Dream Car Garage sidekick,Tom Hnatiw, died the end of July. It'll be
interesting to see if this new series is as good as many of the DCG shows
were.

RD

 Legendary Motorcar Premieres on
 Discovery's Velocity Channel
Tuesday November 13th at 8:30pm

 Legendary Motorcar, a new TV series, is making its debut Tuesday evening
at 8:30. Follow Peter and his crew as they buy, sell, restore and race some
of the greatest cars on the planet.

 Click HERE <http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?XMCS-eoPq-Rku985>for a
preview!
 <http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?XMCS-eoPr-Rku986>

We are always looking for collector cars; if you have one or many that you
would like to sell or consign, please contact us. If you are looking for a
specific car please contact us with your requirements; with our extensive
database we can help you find what you're looking for.
info@legendarymotorcar.com
905-875-4700

We also have many services available: ground-up and partial restorations,
complete paint facilities, mechanical services, full race car prep and
fabrication, complete hot rod/pro-touring builds, door to door shipping and
more. Please visit our website for more information.
www.legendarymotorcar.com<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?XMCS-eoPs-Rku987>

Thank you for your interest,

Legendary Motorcar Sales Team
www.legendarymotorcar.com<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?XMCS-eoPt-Rku988>
905-875-4700

Peter Klutt e-mail: peter@legendarymotorcar.com
David Griffiths 905-875-4700 ext: 224 or cell: 416-738-5423 e-mail:
dave@legendarymotorcar.com
Bill DeBlois 905-875-4700 ext: 249 or cell: 416-937-8135 e-mail:
bill@legendarymotorcar.com
Peter Sauer 905-875-4700 ext: 222 or cell: 416-988-0477 e-mail:
psauer@legendarymotorcar.com
John Charbonneau 905-875-4700 ext: 243 e-mail: john@legendarymotorcar.com
------------------------------

Copyright: Legendary Motorcar Company Ltd. 8220 Fifth Line, Halton Hills,
ON, Canada, L7G4S6

Click Here to Forward to a
Friend<http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.c?XMCS-eoPu-Rku989>
 Legendary Motorcar Company Ltd.
8220 Fifth Line
Halton Hills Ontario L7G 4S6
Canada
You are subscribed to this mailing list as ronnie.day@gmail.com. Please click
here <http://trk.cp20.com/Tracking/t.fo?XMCS--1gH0-Rku987&sl=1v&t=5> to
modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings.
We will respect all unsubscribe requests.