Re: [Roadsters] Guess what Rita Wilson drove as a teen?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Guess what Rita Wilson drove as a teen?
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 08:53:00 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=qHHG1la1qdFwm5XNr4vX8tZo8tO4mqeRfijIs/vVO+0=; b=w0NUT5TNsb2DzrfHBKE2rtipy9p7ZWShYWHTGEOVEQIX9p9vz3l4QT8rFRM0bUe1Nz Ijd/jJfAv7EcoQs0qoTW7TZa2PmMVZOPimPXlZzO51TttwJE3E7vR/0yINSST59XS3hw MG37PgW4MzEXyRaBuhJf793ZK6LnA5xFAW3oBCSBHYZBmxlSdmlseKumijcXUZdPNFmA 6Jv2VxkgUUtudmxJ3ixtqm5cFC30QmuKA1TpD7hR5CvVlcfn5NvlzKM5Cd5zFQuERg2N g/4cYTs71i9IwWJ8DxbjTQ4rV5dO0WbQvbLWWXtyr/kyqxfTGuQMavSi2G6gMRGlRHev yDDQ==
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
Even though in the owners manual in the 311s.org wiki section the radio
appears to be AM only, I seem to remember that the radio in our '70 2000
(bought new) was AM/FM, but I could easily be wrong. About a year after we
bought the 2000 we bought a '71 510 4-door. It had the "optional"
AM/8-track with an 8-track shaped plug-in FM tuner. Kind of interesting.
For the life of me, I can't remember what kind of speaker set up it used,
but it was probably just the single speaker mounted center dash.

Ron