Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: 50th Anniverasary Roadster Grill Badges

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, DRONE - E-Mail List <drone@drone-club.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: 50th Anniverasary Roadster Grill Badges
From: David Patten <futofab@gsinet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:15:29 -0400
Sender: datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net
Roadster and DRONE List Members,
First, let me say thank you for the HUGE response on the Datsun Roadster 50
th Anniversary Badges.

The initial reduced price offering sold out in 3 hours from my posting the
offer. By the end of the extension to Midnight of last night the number had
reached more than 40 sold.

Those that contacted me before the deadline requesting electronic invoices
or other arrangements on payment will still receive the reduced pricing,
but going forward the price will be $39/each.

For those that maybe late in acting, I have place an order for another 50
pieces, so dont worry that we may be sold out right away.

Thank You All! If there is anything else we can do for you please do not
hesitate to contact us.
--
Dave Patten, Owner

FutoFab, LLC