Re: [Roadsters] block & crank storage

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] block & crank storage
From: cour.jpeg@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 00:00:16 +0000
You can get fogging spray anywhere they sell lawn tractors, snow blowers,
mulchers and other small engine equipment.

For that crank and engine bits, I recommend something with more hang time than
fogging spray.  We live near the Chesapeake Bay and I use something the marine
stores carry called Boeshield T-9. Supposedly Boeing developed for aeronautical
parts protection.

It sprays on and 'dries' to a thin wax-like surface. Remove with gasoline or
any solvent when time to use.  I see it for sale on-line, check it out.

Save the paint until it's +60 degs outside again. Use the T-9 meanwhile.

Paul

Another ~ZoltVolt~ wireless picture msg