Re: [Roadsters] 1970 1600 Roadster .... super deal !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1970 1600 Roadster .... super deal !
From: Mark Bennett <markbennett1@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:35:33 -0800
Hi list

Thanks for posting this Pete!  I'm the guy who popped in to see Greg.  I
was hoping that Greg would know a local guy who would want to take this
on.   There is only a couple of roadsters around up here so it may be
heading back to the states!  I'm happy to answer any questions about the
car....every vendor knows and loves me!!!!:-)

cheers,
Mark Bennett