[Roadsters] Datsun Heritage Museum? 280ZX go-kart

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Heritage Museum? 280ZX go-kart
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 20:52:42 +0000 (UTC)
when I was researching the 280ZX promotional go-karts I came across one in the
Datsun Heritage Museum that they were looking for photos of an original one so
as to be able to copy the graphics and restore the kart- I bought the one out
here, has all it's original decals, was going to send pix but can't find any
info on how to contact them- at least not with a working number or e-mail
address. are they still in business? would be a cryin' shame if they are not.
kart is still in the back of the pickup but I put 3 pix up in a webshots album,
if you want to see it go to http://webshots.com/user/672000 cool piece :-) I'm
going to see if I can climb into it and have someone take a pic...probably
easier than trying to get back out of it although undoubtedly there will be pix
of that effort as well...
Craig

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html