Re: [Roadsters] OT: What was that convertible?

To: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: What was that convertible?
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:52:23 -0400
Has a badge on the rear deck that suggests it's an Aston-Martin Volante.

--
R.W. Mann&  Company, Inc.>>   Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050>>   tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

JU5TWED.jpg]
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00