[Roadsters] A chance to show off your Roadster!!!!

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] A chance to show off your Roadster!!!!
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 22:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all you Roadster owners!

Do you have an awesome Datsun Roadster? Stock? Modified? Would you like to
show your Roadster off on Adam Carolla's(Man Show, Love Line, Comedian, Radio
Personality) Carcast Show and get your 5 minutes of fame braggin' about how
great your Roadster is? I'm  Lookin' for two fine Datsun Roadsters to showcase
in southern CA. Specifically, I would like to get a 1500 stock, 2000 stock and
a 1600/2000 modified to showcase. If your interested in this rare opportunity,
e-mail me with your car's info along with a pic for consideration.

This is gonna happen quick and will be happening this thursday so lemme
know!~

Thanks!

Jeff T.
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net