Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 124

To: "'Steve Harvey'" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, "'Gary and Cindy Ault'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 5, Issue 124
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:35:14 -0400
  My sister's RX3 barely made it to 25,000 miles before the seals let go.
My mom's RX4 ran to 60,000 before it rusted out, but the engine was still
running strong.  Both were the same year, both received the same
maintenance, dad's best!  Maybe quality problems with the seal manufacturer?
If I remember correctly, dad bought stock in the seal company hoping it
would do well when GM started producing rotary engines.  Oh well, THAT
didn't work.

Paul
Ohio