[Roadsters] Is this normal???

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Is this normal???
From: Charles Kyle <chuckkyle@me.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:47:48 -0400
So thanks to all the suggestions, I now have a running Datsun 1600.  Before she
went into storage, I was having, what I perceived as an overheating issue.  Now
after two days of tinkering, she is running pretty good.  BUT after 15 minutes
of idling, the engine started sounding pretty rough and the temperature is what
I would consider hot.  I did not move the car, just started it and let it set.

1.)  I could not hold my finger on top of the radiator for very long.
2.)  A little drop of water did NOT immediately evaporate.
3.)  Fan blades seemed to be spinning fine.
4.)  Nothing obstructing the radiator.

And here is a picture of the gauge, is this normal temperature range?

Thanks (again) in advance.

Chuck

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of
photo.jpeg]
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00