Re: [Roadsters] Site op check

To: "'Stan Chernoff'" <az589@lafn.org>, "'datsun-roadsters:
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Site op check
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 13:06:08 -0400
  Stan,

  Been 'family' busy the last few weeks.  But, this spring is calling for
installing the soft top I bought about 10 years ago.  I hope it still fits.
I'll miss the Mitty this year, but I will be opening up the back porch in
June for the MidOhio Vintage GP again this summer.  Hope to see some of you
there.  And the new Ohio group has an outing planned for August at Indian
Lake.  That is always a good time.
  Today's forecast is rain, but I'm sure I'll find a day soon to get the
roadster out of hibernation and out for a ride.  And there is a new owner
here in Columbus that has asked for some assistance in getting his 1600 back
on the road, so I guess I'd better get that on the calendar too.

Paul
Ohio