Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Fuel lines

To: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun Fuel lines
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:27:27 -0700
Well they would have the pattern based on the other person sending his in.
Just be sure there are no differences in years for the Roadster. I am sure
stainless is pricey vs steel. Maybe you could get a roll of stainless and have
a guy bend it for you. Inline did mention precision bending though.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Apr 6, 2011, at 8:15 AM, Tim <tputland@charter.net> wrote:

> One of my questions that has not been answered by anyone yet. Classic is
very pricey based on what i saw on their web site yesterday. I am still
waiting for a call from them. (I am not holding my breath while I wait.) I
have not yet looked at Inline as one person told me they had to send their old
lines to them and I really don't want to have to mess with that.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ljordan704@netscape.ne