[Roadsters] Fruit Cove Car show

To: Regular Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Fruit Cove Car show
From: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:05:30 -0400
11th Annual
2011 CAR SHOW
April 9th - 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Fruit Cove Baptist Church
501 SR 13 in St. Johns County

Cars and trucks will be shown, with prizes awarded in various categories. Free
food, door prizes, children's activities, and other items round out this fun
event!

    *Online Registration Deadline is April 1st.
    *Register your car online by April 1st (Registration fee $20) AND get a
free t-shirt
    *$25.00 registration fee for all cars registered after April 1st, and at
the show.

For more information, call Mark Simmons at 904-237-1770.

Sorry I didn't get this posted before the online deadline.  I just found the
info.

Sidney Raper
Jacksonville Florida
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net