[Roadsters] OT: My 1981 Ford 4x4 is For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: My 1981 Ford 4x4 is For Sale
From: Gary Callahan <gcallahan@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
http://tinyurl.com/1981Ford4x4

Due to ever increasing financial problems, not only have I recently had to
sell my 1968 1600, but now I must also sell my favorite off-road vehicle.  If
any of you know of anyone who might be interested in a great project vehicle,
follow the above link to take a look at my 1981 Ford F-150 4x4.  It is
currently a little worse for wear, but with a little TLC could be a fun
off-road truck again.  Thanks!

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

Former owner of: