[Roadsters] 70' 1600 for sale San Francisco

To: "Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 70' 1600 for sale San Francisco
From: Dcon48 <dcon48@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:51:17 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone,

It saddens me to have to sell my Fairlady. Unfortunately it must go and this
week. I moved and do not have the finacial capacity to keep or maintain it
anymore. I have a 1970 1600  with a rebuilt motor from Francis Anan, front
suspension kit with sway bar, springs, and shocks all around. It currently has
a hard top on it but I also have the soft top frame but needs new vinyl. The
driver side frontfemder was hit a fewthnksgivings ago so it is not straight.
This is a great car for driving or parts. I have invested quite a bit but I
must let it go. I am asking only 1800 and would possibly go a bit lower. My
time frame is short since I am leaving next wek and if I do not have a buyer by
then I will be donatig the car to a charity. I'd much rather a person who
appreciates a a roadster get rather than someone who does not. I have photos
upon request. Please feel free to contact me if anyone is interested.

Rico
415-218-4098
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html