Re: [Roadsters] b cam regrind and rocker replacement

To: shas1983@netzero.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] b cam regrind and rocker replacement
From: Jover4x4 <jover4x4@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:15:12 -0500
Jon,

I had the same issue and used Delta cam to take a skim cut off the cam.  I
believe they removed 3 or 4 thousandths of an inch off of the profile of my B
cam.  They resurfaced my rockers at the same time.  It was 8 years ago so I
forget pricing but it was reasonable and they did a great job.

http://deltacam.com/

John Over
www.wycroc.org
68 2000 SR20DET