[Roadsters] OT: Vehicle inspection in Maryland

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: Vehicle inspection in Maryland
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 08:46:09 -0800
Any one with experience bringing an out-of-state car into Maryland,
I'd really like to hear about what hassles the required inspection
presented, and what to look out for. Off-list, please.

Roadster content: Now that my daughter is reclaiming the Chevy,
I need to get one of the Roadsters back to daily-driver status...
Any one got leads on a good 5 speed tranny? My synchros have
become a bit ragged...

-- John
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html