[Roadsters] For Sale - one of the first of the Fairlady's

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] For Sale - one of the first of the Fairlady's
From: "Barter Dude" <barterdude@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:09:37 -0700
After a long time of internal reflection, we have decided to sell our 1963
Single Carb 1500 Fairlady.  Only a handful of these grand-daddies of the
roadster world are running and in this great of shape.  We have owned this
roadster for 26 years and have lovely restored to a nice condition.  Not
frame off, not a trailer queen; it is driven 1000 - 1500 miles yearly for
events and summer fun.  Taken some liberties such as conversion to negative
ground and using late model alternator instead of original generator.
Chromed the shroud, air filter cover, oil canister, exhaust manifold, fan,
front crank pulley, oil pan, and hood support rod.  The valve cover was
originally chromed.

For more information check out http://www.cars-on-line.com/50452.html.  More
details and pix can be provided.  I know most of you on this list already
own a roadster, so if you would, could you share with your friends and
family who might want to join our wonderful group.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
founding member www.WyCROC.org <http://www.wycroc.org/>
1963 SPL310-00161C (Single Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)