Re: [Roadsters] Restoration Blog

To: "Brieahn DeMeo" <briedemeo@gmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Restoration Blog
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:46:10 -0800
One item that you may want to invest in, is the Roadster Hand book by Scott
Sheeler.
www.datsunparts.com/2233

It's actually TWO books.  The first is a very detailed explanation on most
of the items in the car,
along with many helpful hints on repairs, troubleshooting and alternatives.

The only item that isn't covered thoroughly is the Interior.  (No offense
Scott)  But that is something
that most grease type mechanics don't worry about (no offense to any).  It's
usually the body mechanics that get into that.

But with the Forum at 311s.org (http://www.311s.org/phpBB3/index.php) you
can find tons of information on that.

The books would allow you to get "familiar" with many of the items you will
be working with and will be invaluable when you
get back to it.

You may want to hurry as they are selling out of them.

FWIW