Re: [Roadsters] 180 Frame

To: Steve Harvey <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 180 Frame
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 07:47:12 -0600
I've never done it, but if I were to, I would drain the trans, engine,
fuel system, master cylinders, rear end and windshield washer. Each of
these is vented and the vents would probably be below fluid level if
rotated.

My main concern would be the hydraulic systems and fuel system. If they
leak you get paint damage or a fire hazard. Oils are easier to clean up
unless they get into the upholstery.

Other than that, I don't see any real problem in storing a car vertical,
as long as it is safely secured in that position and can be gotten
vertical safely.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steve Harvey, On 11/24/2009 6:24 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001