[Roadsters] Semi-OT: Looking for 320 jack parts and/or complete set

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Semi-OT: Looking for 320 jack parts and/or complete set
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:08:26 -0800
Forwarding for a friend who is not on these lists.

Pete
-------------------------------

Looking for Essential Datsun Items:

Seeing if someone has a jack and jack handle for a specific jack used in the
Datsun 320 trucks.  I think there is also a chance that the same jack was
used in other Datsun/Nissan products, including later pickup trucks.  Here
is what I am looking for:

- 1.5 Ton Jack: Mine is red, however, most older Datsun jacks were yellow.
- Long Jack Handle: Don't necessarily need the spin handle part, but do need
the long portion.
- Lug wrench (3/4") + any other tools. (No picture)

Pictures of the jack, jack handle, and where it all goes here:

<http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/ppeters914/NL320%20jack/?albumview=g
rid>

TinyURL link: <http://tinyurl.com/ylyccgd>

I really want a full set of tools and jack parts if someone has all of it,
especially the crank for hand starting the motor.

Thanks a bunch,

Dave

David E Firestone
dave.firestone@verizon.net