Re: [Roadsters] Instrument lights

To: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Instrument lights
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 22:47:56 +0000
Steve-

Try to 'bump' your dimmer switch, or rotate it fully back and forth to 'rub'
off any oxidation on the internals of the dimmer.

I realize that this may not apply to the wonderful Roadsters, but check with
this dimmer first if the fuses are intact.  I used to 'turn on' my interior
lights in the old Contour when I cleaned the interior accidentally, took me an
hour to find out why the lights wouldn't go off.  KISS - Keep it Simple, Silly
is my new motto.

Good Luck,

Eric G