[Roadsters] OT: documenting an incredible Cobra fab

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: documenting an incredible Cobra fab
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS)" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:02:55 -0600
OT: The documenting of the making of a one-off Cobra replica, for Larry
Ellison. (Oracle CEO)

While I am not a big Cobra fan (great vehicles, but just too commonplace at
today's carshows), the design / development  / fab work on this is pretty
incredible.

Warning: easy to get gripped up in reading this and have a few hours pass by
with nothing accomplished. (but some learning)
(even just the section called "The Book"!)

Top quality photos.
Exterior color?  Well, to each his own, I guess if it is hard to decide on
one, the choice of "none" is an option.

http://www.kirkhammotorsports.com/book_aoe/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]