[Roadsters] My recent CA trip

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] My recent CA trip
From: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:42:47 -0800 (PST)
Just got back from a quick trip to LA for business.  I had no time to arrange
any meetings with any roadster folks, but wish I could have.  I visited a
pressure vessel fab shop in Camarillo in late afternoon Monday and had another
engagement in Malibu that night, so I was forced  to take Pac Coast Highway to
Malibu. Wow, I wish I had my roadster to take that drive.  You guys out there
in the LA area really have it good for a very cool twisty drive with the coast
on one side and mountainous terrain on the other side. I have the Rocky
Mountains here, but it's just different.  Took another plane ride Tuesday to
Edmonton, Alberta.  That was a bit of a temperature change.  Made it back to
Denver tonight and drove back home to Cheyenne, Wyoming.

If I award the fab shop in Camarillo this job, I'll make it a point to hook up
with some roadster folks and allow some extra time to do so.  Maybe one of you
guys could treat me to a PCH drive in your roadster.
Gary