[Roadsters] FairLady Emblem measurements

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] FairLady Emblem measurements
From: "hallosb@juno.com" <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:53:39 GMT
Can any of our Aussie friends provide the measurements for mounting a FairLady
emblem on a 65 -67 fender? I would like the measurement from the tip of the
spear to the first pin hole closest to the letter "F". I'll need a measurement
for both sides.

Although my car is LHD, it was originally purchased in Okinawa, Japan. I still
have one of the two original emblems but, due to two accidents the car no
longer has either of the original fenders on it. One replacement fender came
from Nissan with no holes. The other replacement is from a USA car that had
the "Datsun 1600" emblem.

The body shop can fill and drill new holes if, I give them the location.

TIA,
Dan McHatton
'66 1600

Free Copier Price Quotes
Get free copier price quotes from multiple dealers and save!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=dsZNtr8uU8r21mXxl5ik-QAAJz3b-7K
uMPJffYsq3MtsBROGAAQAAAAFAAAAAPLSTT4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIVZAAAAAA=