[Roadsters] Boots and all

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Boots and all
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:55:40 -0800
Thanks to all for their comments - i had been told that they were dispensable
before, but never WHY. No I know WHY, I am happy to dispense with them.

BTW, congrats to Ron Dickson for driving his 'burned' 2000 all the way from
Williams, AZ to Murietta, therby winning both best 'diamond in the rough' and
the 'Iron Bottom' cushion award. If you missed the show and thus missed Ron's
car, you' d be amazed that it ran at all.

Peter