[Roadsters] Watkins Glen need head count for Hazlitt dinner saturday

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Watkins Glen need head count for Hazlitt dinner saturday
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:51:30 +0000 (UTC)
we only have around a dozen folks committed to the BBQ at Hazlitt saturday
night... really needs to be 30 to 40 to make it work for the caterer, if you
plan to go or know anyone else who plans to go whether on the list or not,
please have them contact me so we can have a better head count and hopefully
enough people to make it work

Thanks-

Craig and Elaine