Re: [Roadsters] First Posting to Group

To: "'May, Frank'" <Frank.L.May@umsl.edu>, "'Ed Mitchell'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] First Posting to Group
From: "Steve Landuyt" <stl@adnc.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:05:57 -0700
There are a few craftsmen known for quality restorations on Datsun
roadsters.  Les Cannady of Classic Datsun Motorsports in Vista, CA, is one
of the best.  Here is his website:

http://classicdatsun.com/

BTW, I have the same year roadster, but purchased it a few years later than
you did in 1971.  Enjoy your restoration.

Regards, Steve Landuyt

'69 2000
San Diego, CA