[Roadsters] Vancouver BC "Day Cruise" - Sunday August 30

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Vancouver BC "Day Cruise" - Sunday August 30
From: Scott McGillivray <scottmcg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 00:07:52 -0700
We have a high number of roadsters in or near Vancouver BC and I can't
remember any group day trips, so here goes...

*When* :         Sunday, August 30, 10am departure time.
*Meet at* :       A & W in Maple Ridge, corner of Lougheed Highway and 228th
Street.
*Destination* :  Harrison Hot Springs (50 miles one-way)

   - 5 roadsters already confirmed, expect more now that I've posted here.
   - Leaving the A & W at 10am sharp so show up early if you want breakfast.
   - Weather permitting, of course.
   - Maybe pit-stop at the Sasquatch Inn?

-Scott
1969 SPL311