Re: [Roadsters] Visiting Colorado Springs

To: <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>, "'datsun Roadster List'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Visiting Colorado Springs
From: "barterdude" <barterdude@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:19:26 -0600
Hey Pat - we have a rather active WyCROC group with a few in the CSprings
area.  I might even come down from South Denver metro area.  Keep us
apprised of your timing and I will relay to our WyCROC group email list.

Gary Lasater
founding member www.wycroc.org
'63 SPL310-300161C
'63 SPL310-300289B
'64 SPL310-001289
'68 SRL311-11977
'69 SRL311-12536
'70 SPL311-28169

 This message is only intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure.  If the read of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us by telephone (303) 840-7172, or electronically by return message, and
delete or destroy all copies of this communication.  Thank you.

17009 Carr Ave. == Parker CO 80134