[Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] the NEVER ENDING story
From: "Neil Levine" <nalevine@dcn.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:32:12 -0700
I've had the Gary Boone dizzy on my car for several years and it has
performed well, but the control module failed on my unit a few years ago not
too long after installing it.  Fortunately this happened at the Mt. Shasta
meet where there were a number of kind folk who were able to help out and I
was finally able to find a used good module to replace the bad one.  If I
wasn't able to find this used one from one of our vendors at a reasonable
price, I was going to have to purchase a new one from a local car parts
store for what I remember was around $175 and would have had to wait a day
for it.

So let's just say that I now carry a spare module with me just in case.  I
don't know how often these things might fail, I may have had the only one
ever, but sometimes it pays to worry just a little :-).

Neil
'66 1600