Re: [Roadsters] KYB Shocks

To: "Bryce Parker" <brycejparker@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] KYB Shocks
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:57:37 -0500
KYB gas shocks have long been an aftermarket staple for roadsters.  I
believe they can be installed in the front without dismantling the lower
A-arms.  I run Koni adjustables on both my cars, but they won't fit through
the stock holes in the A-arm assemblies, so I had to drop the A-arms to get
them in my '66.  (Actually pretty easy to do -- I wrote down the sequence
back in 1976.)  I don't know how the PO got them into the '67-1/2.

Gary