Re: [Roadsters] Loctite -- what do people like?

To: <nmleeds@mindspring.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Loctite -- what do people like?
From: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:00:44 -0500
Here's an idea......how about info at the manufacturer's website, Google is
handy!

http://www.useloctite.com/filephotos/documents/Threadlocking_Solutions_Guide.pdf

Here's the another page for downloading other Loctite product guides:

http://www.useloctite.com/library/technical_literature4777.html?SubnavID=34

Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-Speed