[Roadsters] fuel pump questions

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] fuel pump questions
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:05:44 -0700
After adding the banjo bolt screens, a new fuel filter, and the proper size
fuel lines, I had the 2000 out this evening. She ran strong, up to 90 mph
before I ran out of straight road. No sign of the issue from a few weekends ago
that stranded me. I didn't get the best fuel pump output when spinning the
motor to test the pump, but the float bowls are now more full than when she
stranded me last month.

Does any one have pictures of a bad diaphragm and can any send me a picture of
a good diaphragm?

Can I assume the fuel pump valves go bad as well?

If I end up needing any of these bits, who sells them? Are they available
"after market" and how do you all know about/find out about any parts that are
still available aftermarket?

TIA

Currently with two running Roadsters but one might have a weak fuel pump.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning