[Roadsters] seat belts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] seat belts
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 20:38:27 GMT
Ok, this is the 3rd time I've tried to post this!  Apparently it is not
hitting the list...
I have an excellent, undamaged used set (driver and passenger) of 3 inch 5
point harnesses for sale.  Color is black, made by RCI, latch type mechanism,
has anti-sub belt and uses a Y harness for the shoulders.  They bolt into
stock placements other than the anti-sub where you have to drill a hole on the
floor in front of your seats (no big deal, and I highly recommend the anti-sub
as you will be much more secure).  Belts adjust easily even when on, as you
can loosen the shoulders without undoing the latch to move around the car.  If
you have never used 5 points you will be amazed at how much more secure you
feel in the car, especially at speed around the corners!  Asking $40/obo plus
shipping from 98391.  If nobody is interested I will be taking them to the
Blue Lake run this weekend if I go, or will put them on craigslist next week.
Thanks!
Greg Burrows