Re: [Roadsters] Ohio?

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ohio?
From: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 20:07:39 -0700 (PDT)
When I got my '66 1600, there was an envelope inside with a flyer advertising
the Dairyland Datsun Roadster Day-Out from Bill Wessel.  It advertised an
upcoming gathering at the Chicago Historic Races at Road America.  On the back
was a list of members who were looking for certain items.  One name stood out;
Lance White, of Cincinnati, OH.  Having been in the BMW club for almost 20
years, I know a Lance White in Ohio.

Last fall, at the BMW club's Oktoberfest at Watkins Glen, NY, I caught up with
Lance, and asked him if he ever had a Datsun roadster.  Indeed he did, and
still has it, but I got the impression it might need a bit of work.

vince
Naperville, IL