[Roadsters] fuel line size and other stuff related...

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] fuel line size and other stuff related...
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:23:54 -0700
in checking out why my 70 2000 won't stay running I have found a couple issues.
One, there were no screens on the banjo bolts--I have a new set some where. Are
they the same size between the 1600 and 2000 SUs?

Also, the PO used 5/16" fuel hose for at least part of the run. Is this a major
issue? Should I swap them out for 1/4"?

The fuel pump seemed to work good. Any idea what kind of volume I should expect
just spinning the motor with no plugs and running the line into a jar?

TIA

Tim