Re: [Roadsters] Brake pedal still to soft

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Brake pedal still to soft
From: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:42:17 -0500
What I have also done to free adjusters, when off the car, is to heat them
quite warm with a propane torch, then drop them into a container of cold
water.  Works for hinge pins too.  You're counting on the thermal shock to
cause slightly different contraction rates, between the 2 pieces.  Once they
have cooled to the same temperature, try again.  Spraying water doesn't seem
to work.  I think the water may also get sucked in between the parts and
turn to steam,.

Bob