Re: [Roadsters] Passenger Brake Light

To: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Passenger Brake Light
From: Hoon Kim <hoonhkim@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:46:28 -0700
Sorry. The mail got sent prematurely. Anyways. I've checked the switch
by the firewall and that is not the case.
I am getting into the electrical system green though I thought that my
voltage regulator got fried due to a totally rusted out turn signal.
I've since replace it and now my turn signals work whereas they only
worked when the lights were off. Ive checked the groud as well and
they seemed to be fine.
I guess the next step is to get a voltage reader and go wire by wire.
And to check out the charging system though I too think that they are
unrelated.

- Hoon Kim