Re: [Roadsters] Spark Plug Seat?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Spark Plug Seat?
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:12:40 -0400
If you want to reposition the plug tip, it would be easier to get plugs
with a different "reach", the projection into the cylinder.  As Walt
mentioned, piston clearance is a biggie.  Remember, "If you play, you
must clay".  A projected tip, hot spark and out further into the chamber
might be good, but might only show up on a dyno, and Walt mentioned they
go the other way.
I would go big spark, wide gap, with or without an MSD, and the position
of the plug won't matter as much.

Dave Brisco