Re: [Roadsters] quiet

To: "Brian St. Jacques" <bstjacques@atrua.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] quiet
From: "evan troxel" <etroxel@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:25:45 -0700
I would have to agree 100%. The sanding discs are all I use for the
most part anymore. I only use grinding wheels if I have to cut through
something really thick. the glued flap sanding discs are no good as
far as I'm concerned - they break apart too quickly and aren't as
flexible for feathering the metal.

my $.02

--evan