[Roadsters] Import-Kit/Replicar Carlisle,PA

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Import-Kit/Replicar Carlisle,PA
From: "John Klingman" <jklingman@stny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 20:10:36 -0400
  Import-Kit/Replicar Carlisle is May16-18. We will be there on the 16th and
17th, after dropping in on Craig Halsted in VA. Anybody else going? We would
enjoy meeting up. Not taking Spike, she's getting a paint job after a winter
of work and tinkering.
  This year Import is doing a big British gala along with other import cars
and clubs.
  Here is a tempter, there is a special seminar on how to buy an MGB, and
another on Lucas electrics. ( just say NO)
  Craig, talked to the Jowett Jupiter guys and there are 2 Jups coming to the
show.
 Gloria and John Klingman
  Sidney,NY '68 2000 a.k.a. Spike