Re: [Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified, original engines

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stock vs. Modified, original engines
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:27:47 -0400
if folks are having a hard time finding U20's and R16's, I have probably 15
of each along with  lots of 4 and 5 speeds available. contact me offlist if
you need any of those or other used parts. as for stock vs. modified, I have
roadsters from stock 1500 to a 240hp supercharged GM 3800 tall windshield
roadster (mostly projects) and I like 'em all- especially the ones I can
drive :-)  I occasionaly drop 2L drivetrains into 1600's but any non-
roadster drivetrains were already in the cars when I got them. have a
roadster frame modified for a 215 aluminum V8 available along with a stroker
215 good for about 300hp if anyone's interested... ;-)

Craig
mostly roadsters