[Roadsters] Parts Car??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts Car??
From: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:38:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

  Someone posted info about a low windshield parts car a few days ago and I
mistakenly erased the message.  Specifically, I am looking for an early dash
assembly that is in Nice physical shape.  Paint isn't important, and neither
are guages.  I plan on swapping the early dash (which I love) into my 70
Roadster (which I fit in) for the best of both worlds.  Anyone have a nice,
complete dash assembly they want to part with?  Contact me off list at
funkaholik@yahoo.com

  Thanks!