Re: [Roadsters] Link to Fred Katz top-folding instructions?

To: tom@datsun2000.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Link to Fred Katz top-folding instructions?
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:57:10 -0700
Hi,

Sorry about the missing link (no, not me, the top-folding link). I had
it posted on the Sony ImageStation picture hosting site, and Sony shut
down those services in February this year. I'll dig thru my archives
and repost the pictures elsewhere. Also, I shut down my personal
website maybe 4 years ago, but will open another later this year.

Meanwhile, reference these pictures of Gerardo Magana folding a top in
a similar manner:

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4628

Fred Katz - So.SF, CA
(new email roadster@astound.net)