[Roadsters] Selling My 1969 Datsun Roadster 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Selling My 1969 Datsun Roadster 1600
From: junk4us@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:24:15 +0000
O.k., it is time to sell my Roadster.  I have been driving in less frequently
all the time and as much as I would like to keep it, it needs a better home.

Mileage 136476.  I have had the car since 1996.  I has been garaged for most of
that time.  Left out only when we were gone overnight or for brief periods
under a car cover.  Runs great, but needs to be driven more.  My lack of
driving it has lead to battery failure on more than one occasion.  Red (Spanish
red #64, I think), black interior.  Chrome is in pretty good shape.  Needs to
be repainted, because some of the filler used when I had it painted has
cracked.  Or at least the bad spots fixed.  Paint otherwise in very good shape.

Top is in excellent shape, I put a new one on when I got it.  I had it
reupholstered.  Dash needs to be redone.  Idler arm is worn, passenger side
front wheel is missing one lug nut and one wheel stud is worn.  This needs to
be taken care of before any excessive driving is done.

Original radio doesn't work, but I had an under dash CD-Radio put in  it when I
got it.  Original Heater Fan control doesn't work, but the previous owner had
one installed under the dash, so the fan works.  I had a new master brake
cylinder installed, and new fuel pump, and voltage regulator.

If you have any questions, e-mail me.  If you would like pictures e-mail me.
Location of the car is Yuba City, California about forty five miles north of
Sacramento.  It can be test driven, but not driven home due to the missing lug
nut.

I am asking $3500 for it from anyone on the list, because I know it will go to
a good home.  If I have to list it in the papers, Craig's list or eBay I will
probably be asking $4500.

John