[Roadsters] OT: Cycle Transport to Canada

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: Cycle Transport to Canada
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:32:23 -0700
Thanks for the look, sorry no roadster content.  However, if I can get this
bike sold, I will have enough moolah to get the r16 ready for solvang and
shasta.

Does anyone know about the ins and outs of selling a motorcycle to a person in
BC, Canada?  I would like to have the bike on a transport carrier, but I am
not sure about paperwork and wether the customs thing will be too much of a
hassle.  I am not above 'working' something out, nudge nudge, wink, wink, but
I cannot bring the bike to the border.  Any thoughts and thanks for the OT
time.  Back to your regularly scheduled roadster chat.

Eric Gillis
Modesto, CA