[Roadsters] SEROC list update!

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] SEROC list update!
From: "Brad and Gayle Holmes" <bradandgayle@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:43:26 -0500
Dear SEROCers and the Roadster net

  I recently relocated the club email list to my home computer and have sent a
couple emails to the club from there. Each time I get a number of bounces. The
list below are the folks that have bounced off the radar screen. If you have a
good email address for these folks would you please email it to me or ask
that/those members to email me at my home address so I can update our
records.

  Also, If you've bought another car, sold a car, or would like to be dropped
from the records or the mail list,  whatever..... please let me know so I can
update our records:-)

  Alex Avery, VA

  Eric Roe, FL

  Brian Reynolds, CAN