Re: [Roadsters] Stock steelies

To: "Ross Mullen / Sports Imports" <info@sportsimports.ca>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Stock steelies
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:19:02 -0700
Ross:
On behalf of those of us who don't understand the relation between collector
plate insurance and wheels could you elaborate?

I understood the main intent of the discussion was how to have wider tires
while still maintaining the original look including the hub caps.
Which, due to the various logistical problems in obtaining tires, makes
sense.

Someone please correct me if I've misunderstood.

(Question, now that 14" tires are becoming passi and 15" and higher becoming
more common, any thoughts on what to do? Or do we start stock-pilng tires?)